Where and when?
This year Screen Actions will take place at the Lighthouse Cinema in Newquay on Thursday, November 7, 9:45am – 3.15pm, as part of the Cornwall Film Festival which starts on Friday 8th and goes on until Sunday, November 10.
Short film submissions are now being invited from young people in Cornwall for the opportunity of seeing their creations on the big screen as part of the Screen Actions programme! Whether you’re experienced or not, whether you’ve made films with your phone or a camera, don’t hesitate to make a film for the festival, submit one, or encourage your friends to do so!Film specification:
- films have to be made by young people at primary and secondary school, or as part of an FE or A-level course, in Cornwall
- film length: under and up to 15 minutes
- films have to have been made in the last 2 years (from January 2011)
All films have to be submitted by 5pm, Friday, October 4, 2013
Filmmakers will be informed by 18th October 18 whether their submission was successful
How to submit:
Submit your films though the Cornwall Film Festival website, click here for more info and access the online application form.
All films selected will be part of a selection of shorts shown on November 7, 2013 at the Lighthouse Cinema, Newquay, as part of the Screen Actions day
If you have any questions, email: email@example.com
- Hannah Lingard | So many things need to be talked about - September 24, 2021
- 6 days of film at the English Riviera Film Festival - September 22, 2021
- Iris Prize 2021 | 15 Best British shorts in competition - September 21, 2021