The Third Wave Collective, who encourage everyone to make a film in 90 minutes, have got three films onto Plymouth’s Big Screen. They are pAra NoiA, Dance of the Imp and In This World. The collective are still calling for budding (and not so budding) filmmakers to have a go. Read on to pick up their ‘no experience necessary’ guidelines to Third Wave films.
1. All films must be created in the spirit of spontaneity
-no scripts, no pre-production.
2. All films must be no longer than 2 minutes.
3. All films must be produced within 90 minutes
-from the start of shooting to the end of editing.
Shuffle over to the Third Wave Collective Vimeo page from more films and details.
Oh, and we’ve featured Dance of the Imp by Pippa Stephenson. On the site it says: “Created using webcam and the timelapse function on istopmotionpro. Continuing the inner imp idea… in dance!”
posted by Cptn
- Mark Jenkin | Bait and Bronco’s House back on BFI Player - March 6, 2021
- Terminus | the time between ending and leaving - March 4, 2021
- Building on a billion views | prize-winning JPC Film - February 10, 2021