The Third Wave Collective, who make movies in 90 minutes, will take their whole filmmaking experience onto radio in the Plan9 show on Phonic FM from 2pm to 4pm on Wednesday, February 11, and ask they are calling for people to participate for a fun interactive exercise in creativity. They told D+CFilm: “Anyone… and we mean anyone, can join in and produce their own movie at home/work/wherever they are along side the show. They do not have to be a “filmmaker” to take part. It is not a competition.”
They will also accept any method or format: you can use HD, miniDV, Mobile Phone, Flip, Animation, Photo montage/slide show, webcam as long as you follow a few simple rules.
1. All films must be created in the spirit of spontaneity. That means no scripts, no pre-production.
2. All films must be no longer than two minutes.
3. All films must be produced within 90 minutes, from the start of shooting to the end of editing. But your films don’t have to be confined to wet afternoons, four Third Wave Collective films were selected for the View From Here 2008, six films selected for BBC Big Screen Plymouth and all of the 2008 Third Wave films were screened at the Umbrella Factory event at The Hub.
For more info, visit the Third Wave website, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by Cptn
- Remembering Ghostbusters: How to make an indie doc feature - October 16, 2021
- Re-Animator | Dr Eddie Falvey celebrates 1980s horror! - October 6, 2021
- Hannah Lingard | So many things need to be talked about - September 24, 2021